Fair Dinkum Engineering
ALL FAIR DINKUM BUILDINGS ARE DESIGNED AND CERTIFIED TO MEET THE NEW ZEALAND BUILDING CODE AND RELEVANT NEW ZEALAND STANDARDS.
- Steel Connections Designed to Australian/New Zealand Standard (AS/NZS) 4100 and AS4600.
- Cold Formed Steel Members Designed to AS/NZS4600.
- All steel sections material is a minimum of 450MPa steel.
- Hot Roller Steel Members Designed to AS/NZS4100.
- Concrete designed to AS/NZS3600, and
- Various other specialised components design to relevant standards.
With over 180,000 Buildings built in Australasia to this point you can have faith in the engineering and design conducted for your Fair Dinkum Shed.
We are now using the latest Engineering developments with our special software where each shed is designed and engineered specifically to your site and conditions.
This means the specifications of your shed are correct for your site and the Council has the correct engineering data for your Building Consent. Another reason the Fair Dinkum sheds are the right shed for you!